View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #33
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It works just fine for me. I buy Micropay credits via PayPal, and then buy books using Micropay.

It's a way around the geographical restriction - but the discounts only apply when paying by credit card ..... so I can't take advantage of the 9 year anniversary 'sale' ....

I've just had to abandon a purchase of 10 books because everyone of them was geographically restricted. As 8 of them are part of the Discworld series by a UK author; and this is the FIRST time it has happened to me, I'm annoyed to say the least ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote