View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #274
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5 View Post
There are some posts somewhere here detailing how to use backup, and extractor to get Kindle books from an iTouch on a Pc or a Mac without it being jailbroken. So some more hoops, as with the Kindle PID for the iTouch but nothing that complicated with a good description.

Have not tried it yet since I have not seen an ebook I want with a better Kindle price, but the first one that comes I will try...
Why not pick a free eBook and try it so you know you can do it? Better to know you can do it with free eBooks then spend the money on one and find out it doesn't work for you.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote