View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:33 AM   #623
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
Same here. There might be the odd day I've missed, but they're extremely rare. I always read in bed, before I sleep, and maybe if I broke that routine it would be tricky to fit in.
I read in bed, on the toilet (too much information?), waiting at the doctor/dentist/chiropractor/(insert practioner of preference here), waiting to pick the kids up from school, on the train, on holiday by the pool-side whist the kids swim, and also listen to books whist driving.

Do I have a problem, I wonder...?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote