View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
yegon
Connoisseur
yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Due to the 5" size of this phone it's going to be a love it or hate it for many. I'm in the love it camp.

Chances are I will be leaving my nook at home since this beast will function as an eReader, phone, and PDA.
Same here! I currently use an iPhone 4, Sony 650 and an iPad 2. Disappointed by the 4S (specifically the lack of screen size bump), I can see me ditching the 4 and 650 and mainly using the Galaxy Note as a convergence device. I like e-ink, but the thought of a 5.3" screen with that res and ppi - nice!

Thing is, for me, the iPhone has great ppi but is too small for lengthy reading, the iPad is too big, unwieldy, glarey and has low ppi. I love my Sony 650 but, if I had Galaxy Note in my pocket, I just cannot see me bothering using my 650 much. Probably keep the iPad for around the house though, great for couch browsing and the wife'd shoot me if I got rid of it.

Oh, and to preempt the "it's too big!" crowd, remember, it's personal preference. Easily fit in my pocket.
yegon is offline   Reply With Quote