View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 01:35 PM   #3
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Hmm, I vaguely recall some hack related to this that came up many years ago. Something about taking a screenshot on every page and saving it to the image that gets displayed when the device is off. Perhaps I saw it in the Russian forums that PocketBook frequents? I'm not sure how you'd do this automatically in all applications. Maybe it only worked within a hacked version of coolreader, or something? Anyway, I recall that the hack was kludgy and buggy, and you'd only use it if you were truly desperate for that feature.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote