View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
I love mine. I think its just about perfect. It can be held / read with one hand, slips into a pocket (when not in case), still small enough when it is in a case that it will fit in a jacket pocket or messenger bag without any problem. The battery lasts a long time, especially with wifi off and page refresh set for 6 pages. The tools all work well, letting me adjust lines, fonts, and margins as needed.

I purchased it as The Glo was unavailable and I wanted something lighter than my iPad, originally thinking I would pass it on to someone when I got a Glo, but have decided to keep it.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote