View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp191 View Post
Thank you WT Sharpe.

I followed your advice but still no luck.

I'll keep trying different things until I can find a solution.
Do you by any chance have a Kindle 2 U.S. (serial number starts with B002)?

If not and you have the K2 International (s/n B003), are you getting a Whispernet signal at all?

Aside from the USB hack poohbear_nc speaks about, you can try 311 to see which carriers are available in your area. From home >> menu >> settings >> type 311.

I don't have the International version but some other folks in Australia were having issues with Whispernet and reported this as working for them.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote