View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 03:20 PM   #5
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
I use my iPod for workouts as well (just really don't like the space factor of the mini - seems like going backwards). The iPod is not much larger, though there seem to be more accessories for jogging and the like geared towards the Mini.

I don't think anyone here is under this mis-conception, but just in case I will dispel it. One of the guys at the Apple store was under the mistaken impression that the Mini was solid state. So if shock is your concern, it is a factor on both the iPod and the Mini, though not a large factor in my opinion.

Of course, if you can afford both, well this whole discussion is moot.

BTW sunshine, I love the site on your sig. I actually check it once a week.