View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 01:23 PM   #85
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I take your point - a title like "Collected Stories" isn't too helpful if you come across it 6 months later. This isn't something I'd like to impose on uploaders, but it's certainly a good idea to request that people use meaningful file names in cases where there may be ambiguity.
I was the one who uploaded Collected Stories. I've removed the other two versions and renamed it to be something you'll understand long after you've downloaded it. I've even put the version number in the filename since it is not 1.0. Version 1.0 doesn't need to be added to the filename (IMO). Let me know if the new name is ok. If it is, then I think we should standardize that way.

Jon

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-11-2007 at 01:27 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote