Thread: MobileRead June 2014 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I will second Starship Troopers and third Hyperion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I'll nominate Starship Troopers Click

I was going to nominate Have spacesuit will travel, but I noticed at the last minute that it didn't win an award but was just nominated unlike Starship Troopers. It's available at Amazon.
Have Space Suit - Will Travel won the Sequoyah Award in 1961 according to Goodreads, so it qualifies. An award winner doesn't need to be a major award and sometimes there are very interesting choices in some of the obscure awards.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote