View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #365
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Now that the Aura is available in stores, I went to compare it to a Glo. And I ended up exiting said store with an Aura because of the great front light, if nothing else.

It feels surprisingly light for 240g and the back is thinner than the videos led me to believe.

Well, I don't think I can add anything that hasn't been said already so I'll stop here

Edit: the displayed devices were just out of the box and not connected to WIFI, so all of them were running the firmware 2.4.3 (or was it 2.4.2?). With this firmware the home screen is exactly the one we are used to with other Kobo devices (carousel and everything, no tiles to be seen).
Wondering if there are copies of 2.43.foirmware one can sideload

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote