View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #110
lowfive
lowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with otherslowfive plays well with others

Device: Kindle Fire
This appears to be the main Paperwhite/Calibre discussion thread (please correct me if I'm wrong) so I'd like to ask a quick question.

My wife just got a Paperwhite and I would like to help her transfer all of her books to it. I believe most are .mobi format. Am I to understand that the newest version of Calibre incorporates the most up-to-date solutions for the Paperwhite? In other words, should I expect all books to behave nicely when moved onto the Calibre or and I still going to have to worry about troubleshooting stuff like converting mobi to mobi, modifying metadata, changing Calibre settings, etc etc etc?

Basically just trying to figure out how long this is going to take me before I commit to doing it.

Thanks!
lowfive is offline   Reply With Quote