View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #8
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
The Nook Glowlight documentation states that you do not need a screen protector as one is already installed and it should not be removed... I tried one out for a day last week before returning it and buying my Kobo Glo.

It kind of makes me wonder if that screen protector is part of their waveguide that distributes the lighting, or if they decided to add a screen protector after the initial reports of the display being easily marred and messing up the lighted display?
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote