View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #170
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Fauxpas, will definitely get to you before Christmas.
No such luck apparently. Tracking hasn't updated in 3 weeks now and it still says that it's on its way to Germany. But that happens when you order from China and pay nothing for the shipping, so I won't get mad about it

I was also just gonna post that I saw the model with the magnetic closure on ebay for about 12€ with shipping from Germany the other day, but the ones I can find at the moment are all priced at 30€. Maybe the first batch proved to be popular
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote