View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #45
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeska View Post
Please explain a little more. All previous threads on this site as well as other sites indicate that the Google store needs a framework to purchase anything from Google's store which is not present on the Fire.

In addition the built in web browser appears to block play.google.com. At least on my fire it doesn't load.

Please help all of the fire owners and explain how to use play.google.com on the Fire.
A better place to ask such questions is xda-developers.com, the Kindle Fire Forum. I don't have the Fire, but I would bet you can find easy instructions there.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote