View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:31 PM   #38
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet56 View Post
Thanks, I kind of figured that I would have to do that but I really hoped I wouldn't have to! I have downloaded a lot of books from Project Gutenburg, it's going to take awhile. Would it make a difference if I put the PG epubs on a Micro SD card or would the corrupted file still screw up the KT?
My guess is that the corrupted book would cause problems regardless of where it is stored.

Something you could do that might detect the bad Gutenberg book is to try to open them for viewing in either Adobe Digital Editions or Calibre and see whether they report an error.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote