View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #27
karenr_nz
Connoisseur
karenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-books

Device: PB360
Smile

Hi Clytie - Baens website is one of my favourites. I love their free library and have bought more books from there than anywhere else. Unfortunately, there are many authors tha they don't carry, and some authors I like where they only have a few works.

Tyson, I don't quite understand the 'Australia only' geo restriction either. You would think that it would at least be Australasian. I can't get over how few Australian authors have ebook editions. Some of my favourites are Australian (Jennifer Fallon, Sara Douglass, Fiona McIntyre, Trudi Canavan to name a few) and I've only been able to find one book (out of 30 or 40) from those authors in ebook format. On another topic, from the sounds of things, I don't think many Aussies would like what we call 'broadband' in NZ - slow, expensive and with data caps (around $50NZ for 5GB per month)... Luckily book files are small!
karenr_nz is offline   Reply With Quote