View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #40
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo View Post
It has very little to do with "bad habits" and everything to do with aging. I always practiced "good habits" because I work all day, everyday with computers. I adjust brightness to conditions, set my monitors to a colour temperature of 6500 K, take breaks, etc. My eyes still went. When I complained to my doctor, his response was "Welcome to your 40's. Nearly everyone goes through this at some point between 40 and 55." So if you are not affected yet, put it off to good genes not good habits. Don't believe me? Talk to any eye doctor.
You are then confusing vision degradation (which I was not talking about) with acute eye strain (which most people complain about).
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote