View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 07:02 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Help choosing a font please

In After Dark by Wilkie Collins some people are trying to decide on a title for a book. The text contains:

'I opened my writing desk in a great flutter. The doctor selected the largest sheet of paper and the broadest nibbed pen he could find, and wrote in majestic round-text letters, with alternate thin and thick strokes beautiful to see, the two cabalistic words:'

I have attached the first draft of an image for the title using Bookman Old Style. Can anyone suggest another font which might fit the above description better?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Title.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	121653  
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote