View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #1239
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
no the first link does not work - is empty for me too. 2nd link shows me my us preorder kindle price of 14.99. also the hardcover us preorder price is 16.18 on http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/045146...2992067&sr=8-1 - see if you can see the canadian preorder price
This is what I see:

Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files (Hardcover)
Jim Butcher (Author)

List Price: $27.95
Price: $16.18
You Save: $11.77(42%)
Pre-Order. Available November 27, 2012
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Gift-wrap available.

Share this item
Editorial Reviews
Product Details
Frequently Bought Together
Buy this with Trapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Five) (Mass Market Paperback) today
Buy Together Today: $24.17
Total List Price: $35.94
You Save: $11.77 (33%)
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote