View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I couldn't live without auto correct on a touch device. On the KF1 is works great.

I use Swiftkey 3 keyboard on my other android devices. It has the best auto correct I've seen. It actually learns from you so it can even predict your words. It does an amazing job. I seldom have to type more than two letters and the word is there. I know the KF doesn't allow you to change keyboards but the one on the KF isn't bad. I actually like the layout.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote