Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #12
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Making all of the related sources publicly available without restrictions was what I thought would be a "nice thing to do".
But...

There is a single IP address in Spain (inigo.katxi.org) that is accounting for 91% of the server load by their mis-use of wget.

If I don't see a sudden decrease in this server abuse in the logs over the next few days (as a result of this post), then I will have to re-think that "without restrictions" policy.

Yeah, like I wanted to spend my time "Web Mastering" rather than spending that time finishing this project.
glub... sorry, that's me.
I initially download the contents, but a couple of fails in the harddisk made me download it again and again.
That was a week ago, I haven't downloaded anything since then.

I repeat my excuses and assure you it won't be repeated.

Iņigo

PS: you could find my email in that site, so you could send me an email.
Anyway, that's not an excuse. I thought your web site didn't have bandwidth limited, my error.

Last edited by Iņigo; 06-21-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote