View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #5
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Aside from the bugs, I think overall the Fire is a pretty well organized device and the interface is growing on me. Normally I'm a tinkerer, but in this case I'm going to leave it pretty much stock for the forseeable future. In fact, I'm not even sure I'm going to be side-loading a lot of apps or installing the Android Market - frankly I don't like the idea of having to constantly check to see if apps need updating, or bothering with apps that aren't compatible. And the Amazon App Store is a pretty good experience. Eventually I'm sure it will be a much bigger store once developers realize the size of the market they'll be reaching.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote