View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 06:39 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
As for the rest of your question: are you saying that dropbox is changing the timestamp of the file and calibre-server is not seeing that change?

If dropbox is not updating the database while calibre-server is running, then I see only two workarounds:
Dropbox no longer locks the metadata.db file when calibre is open. Any changes to metadata.db are quickly passed through to dropbox and the timestamp is changed. It has been this way since late in the last beta phase. The OP should ensure he is using the latest dropbox, version 1.0.10. New versions automatically update, but older versions didn't.

I have not verified that dropbox works this way for the content server. I would be surprised if it operated differently, but then again...
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote