View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Could it have something to do with the type of Wacom digitizer used? It's not the same one as they use in their other tablet products (Cintiq, Intuos, Bamboo, etc). My understanding is that most of the 3rd party products (eInk devices, etc) are using an older generation Wacom technology.
I've got a very basic explanation:
On eInk devices, you've got serious lag between writing on the screen and actually seeing the result. You can't adjust in time and just see, that again you've drafted 1mm off target.
On tablet PCs, you'd see that 1mm off target in an instance and would adjust accordingly.

That's definitely not the only explanation. But I guess, it does have quite an impact.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote