View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #5
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
G'day, Cassy! There's a lot of us Aussies on this forum. We've a secret club running in the background, and we're going to bring this organisation down and into the antipodean fold from the inside. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Cheers,
Marc (Oh, crap. Did I just say that out loud?)

PS. Welcome aboard. If someone called "desertgrandma" says "Don't listen to the monkey/montsnmags", don't listen to her. She's some crazy, old American broad.
Oh, don't listen to him. Montsnmags and desertgrandma are both lovely and very helpful. I'm beginning to suspect that there is indeed a secret Australian club as there has been load of Aussies joining in the past couple of weeks.

There are some hints and tips for Australians buying ebooks on this thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43304

Welcome to MobileRead by the way.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote