View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #15
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
My Kindle lives in the original cover. I put it to sleep, close the cover, and loop the elastic when I put it away. I carry it with me everywhere -- it rang up about 60,000 air miles in the past 12 months -- in my backpack.

I also carry a Sony 505 reader. It's now in the lighted cover, but was in the original cover from June until Christmas. I'm going to get an elastic loop to hold the cover closed since the magnet on the front isn't strong enough to keep things from sliding between it and the lightwedge.

I'm only moderately careful with my backpack; after all my laptop is in there as well.

I've dropped the Kindle several times, usually because I fell asleep with it in my hands. The worst that has happened in these cases is that the back is pulled off because the tab hold tight.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote