View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Kindle Fire HD: was the upgrade worth it?

I had decided early on, after the new Kindle Fire HD came out, that I didn't need to upgrade. I liked my old Kindle Fire just fine and the new one didn't really seem to have that many new features.

However, recently I had the opportunity to have a look at the new Kindle Fire at a Best Buy store and I wanted it immediately. I loved the look and feel of it, and I was particularly thrilled with the new font choices, which alone would almost be enough for me to buy it. I wanted to know, for those of you who have upgraded from the old Kindle Fire to the new HD version: How do you like it compared to your old one? Was it worth the upgrade? How is it in general?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote