View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #13
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
okay. well since all this info - much of the source info - is now two years out of date, and my best attempts to get "Best in class" examples amount to a handful of lone-wolf projects. I will annotate somewhere - possibly the wiki - my experiences with getting it going under eclipse - on a 3 - as it stands today.

I am assuming the merged keystore now contains the keys on this thread - as it claims to be the test one. (just stating my assumptions) EDIT: You noted that they are above...

Cheers. I'll added them in now. No change. I'll see what else might be amiss - I updated my upload.

EDIT: I used your developer.keystore from your font hack thread, and I'm looking into ant now.

Last edited by twobob; 09-05-2012 at 06:53 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote