View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #7
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I've been with Smashwords since June 09, and I've participated in the Summer/Winter sales everytime, usually making at least one of my books free. I can't really quantify the effect on overall sales, because its just one of the things I do to try and build my brand (that sounds really pompous ), but it seems to help.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote