View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #23
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
So far the favorite handwriting conversion app of all I've tried is Notes Plus. There are some limitations that bug me, and some areas where I find myself doing work-arounds to get the result I want, but it really does a fantastic job of converting handwriting to text.

WritePad for iPad sounds like a fantastic app, and I'd like to give it a try, but there are a couple of questions I have first:
(1) Does it convert handwriting? The video I just watched on YouTube doesn't show it doing that, but rather shows it converting handprinting to text.
(2) Can you use a stylus with this app?
I'll take a look at Notes Plus. On the matter of your questions...
1) Yes, but not if your writing is really untidy. Otherwise its pretty good. It is supposed to adapt to your particular style though, so maybe not such an issue.
2) Yes.

I wish there was a palm rest.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 06-01-2012 at 04:08 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote