View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Apparently Office 2007 is better (I'd get the student and home version) but HUGELY expensive.
Given that folks say that 2002 can be run on Windows 7, my next question would be - how comfortable are you with your Word 2002? Do you know just where everything is on the Toolbar and Menu? Or do you use it so seldom you can never find anything?

We switched to Office 2007 last year at work and I *still* hate it. I've been using one form or another of Office for 10 years and I knew where everything was. I still get lost trying to figure out where they moved or hid things with the new "ribbon" interface.

But newbies at work tell me they love that (stupid) ribbon. Apparently, it's easier to learn to use, if you've never used either or are not "fluent" in the old version.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote