View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #37
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post

Calibre Software
and the Calibre Forum on MobileRead (ebook management software created by a MR member, it also allows you to create your own newspapers for free from RSS feeds).
That's what I can find on my laptop for now. As I run across more I will post them and hope all of you reading will do the same.
Which one is the best to convert PDFs and CHMs to Kindle format?
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote