View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #14
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
It is disappointing, the way they handled this. But that is not a reflection on the phone, just on their marketing. Their skinned 1.6 seems to be pretty good, the only thing I would be missing is Flash. I am sure they will be delivering on 2.2 though, they have the 7" and 10" tablets coming up. People will be watching.

I am in no hurry, and unfortunately I don't see any other 5" phone coming up. That Motorola Droid X does look interesting (though they have no GSM version yet). However, the way Motorola is locking things down I won't be buying it. So -- where are the alternatives?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote