View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 08:46 PM   #5
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
So...does this mean after March 20th we won't be able to access the library sites directly via our Sony readers?? I only just got mine a couple of weeks ago and downloaded my first library book on the weekend (and even getting to THAT point took far longer than I would have liked). Signing them out via the computer won't work, as mine doesn't recognize the T1 in Adobe.
Have you seen the FAQ's?
https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answer...#_Toc379288314

Quote:
Can I continue to check out eBooks from my local library on my Reader from Sony? (Top)
Yes, you can continue to check out eBooks from your local library

Do you have the Sony software installed on your computer? That's what I use to transfer library books from my computer to my PRS-T1.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote