Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #1333
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Version 3.2.1 (2013-02-03)
  • Look up words in all applicable dictionaries, instead of only one
  • Kindle 3 users: Although not officially supported, JBPatch also works on the K3!
Make sure to download the correct file for your device!
  • Kindle Touch, Firmware 5.1.x: download *_fw510.zip
  • Kindle Touch, Firmware 5.3.2 or 5.3.2.1: download *_fw532.zip
  • Kindle Paperwhite, Firmware 5.3.1 or 5.3.3: download *_fw531.zip
@ixtab I didn't dare to do it to my K3. But if someone ever repackages it for an easier K3 installation, I would like that specific feature (listing entries in all dictionaries rather than only the one specified by the metadata language).

Alternately, if you ever reworked the patch (and provided the framework is aware of the tag) maybe could you also consider the xml lang marker ex: <p xml:lang="xx"> ... </p> to specifically invoke only that (these) xx language dictionary(ies) in this paragraph.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote