View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:58 AM   #43
WDecraene
Zealot
WDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enough

Device: A FREE (!!!) replacement cybook gen 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Yes, There's a family of them living somewhere nearby. And quite a few foxes live in the local cemetary, as do some rabbits. At various times in my garden there are squirrels, foxes, bats, hedgehogs, and, occasionally frogs (on their way to a neighbour's pond). And birds.
I have friends in south London who also have loads of foxes. They are quite common in cities now. Bristol has several colonies which have featured in television documentaries.
Perhaps there are fewer in Paris because of the peripherique?
Foxes have been spotted in Brussels as well ... I love it when essentially wild animals make their reappearance amongst humanity (Wouldn't like that to happen with snakes though. They scare the hell out of me). I heard the story that there's a falcon (or another bird of prey) residing in Central Parkn NY (having built it's nest agains one of the appartment buildings) !?
WDecraene is offline   Reply With Quote