View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #26
L.J. Sellers
Novelist
L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Single Device or Many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
I would rather have 5 devices that each do their own job perfectly for my needs than one single device that I'm not fully satisfied with.
I agree. I have a camera because I want better pictures than my phone takes. I also don't enjoy reading books on my phone, so I need an e-reader too. (Being able to access the internet on my G1 is pretty cool though.)
L.J.
L.J. Sellers is offline   Reply With Quote