View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #27
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlac View Post
I credit Robertb with telling us subsequently that it wasn't so simple, but it sounds like it is significantly less open and easy. It's still a good thing if Astak sells us replacement batteries cheaply, but as you've said, not nearly as convenient as being able to buy one at your local store. And, of course, if they sell the batteries not-cheaply, then there's no advantage vs the competition at all on that point.
I would settle for easily replaceable with a battery off eBay. Since I live way out in the "boonies" a local store does not have much more than flashlight batteries.
I am still waiting for my PP, but I have a Hanlin V3 and it's OEM battery gave me some problems similar to what I read here. It was a simple matter to order an inexpensive Nokia BL-5C battery off eBay and kiss my battery problem goodbye. I wonder why they changed battery types between the V3 and the V5, when the battery capacities are nearly the same?
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote