View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #85
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
a bit weird to me. As is the desire to see one e-reader grind the others down. We are better off with many devices which push the others to innovate and we all end up with better devices.
I think that is the main reason of the aggression you see. People (maybe only me?) are scared that Amazon will win hands down and there will be no competition at all.
I am a passive observant in this topic but to be honest I am scared. I don't like Kindle. More over I really dislike it's hardware implementation. I like my Sony so much more that I am truly scared that Amazon is going to erase all the competition and I will have no choice
Unfortunately for me, and fortunately to Kindle users I believe Amazon's business model is almost perfect and Kindle is going to stamp out all others.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote