View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I have trouble with sony on one of our computers, I don't know why. My husband, who is much more tech savvy than I, also does not know why. I only use the sony program with my library books to help put them into collections, but it's my understanding you can use calibre for that as well?

but, as curly and Kelly have said, no need anything other than ADE to get your library books! It's a wonderful thing

Enjoy the world of reading!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote