View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #28
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
I rarely use the web interface, but I do use apps like Newsify to get my Google Reader feeds on my phone. It'll be interesting to see what 3rd party apps that rely on Google Reader transition to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Would you be willing to pay, say, $10 a year for it?
Sure, I pay $12 a year for a password manager, so $10 for this would be reasonable. If only that option were on the table. Given Google's business model (free to end users and supported by ads), I don't hold out much hope for a paid version. Although a paid version would need to offer more and better features than it does now.

Last edited by Ninjalawyer; 03-14-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote