View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I don't either. Security, and RickRolling.

Seriously, why do people persist in using those on this forum? This is not Twitter, guys. You can use a URL as long as it needs to be. Since there's no valid reason to obfuscate it, my natural reaction is that there's something in that URL that someone doesn't want me to recognize before I go there. So I stay away.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote