View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 11:49 AM   #1214
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
@chrox: You're wrong, 5.4.2.1 fstab is the same and executing from /mnt/us/ works.

EDIT:
Anyway, /mnt/us/ being executable before can be due to a bug (upstart scripts? fuse?) and this bug has been maybe addressed in the new firmwares.
Creating file /MNTUS_EXEC should make /mnt/us executable again.
I believe it should be added to jailbreak or MKK.
Anyway if I unmount /mnt/us and remount /mnt/us in exec mode, I bring back koreader in firmware 5.4.4. I think there is something wrong with the mounting options.

Code:
umount /mnt/us
mount -t fuse -o rw,max_write=65536,max_readahead=65536,noatime,exec,nosuid,nodev,nonempty fsp#/mnt/base-us /mnt/us
Is there anything more elegant to remount a fuse filesystem in exec mode? Probably we need to add this snippet in the launching script in koreader.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote