View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #80
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gridlewak View Post
Here's another view on the encryption part of Mega, from another source.
Surprise! Mega's encryption scheme is somewhat shoddy, and getting fixed on the fly.

Of course, that kinda misses the whole point of Mega's encryption. As Ars Technica pointed out (iirc), it's not to protect the customer. It's to protect Mega from being held responsible for copyright infringement.

Yep, I definitely want to store a copy of my data with a company that's more interested in covering its own ass, than in keeping my data secure.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote