View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcien View Post
I pre-ordered one yesterday, it wasn't because I wanted a pink one, but because I simply couldn't stand the thought of owning a silver one. With that said, the more pics that I see showing the pink 350 the more that I like the color. I imagine that seeing it in person will drive all thoughts about a red one out of my head.
I don't like silver tech products either, for some reason. Silver jewelery, silver accessories, purses, shoes... great. Silver cars and gadgets, not for me, thanks.

I do have a purse that matches the pink 350... That pinky-purple colour has really grown on me this last year! I would really like to get the 950; unfortunately it looks like it will only be available in silver.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote