Thread: Seriousness How To Join Our Happy Family!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #83
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
It's ok, Rebarnmom - your location is a carefully guarded secret. She'd have to torture me to make me tell

Shel
Phew! That's a relief, because when you used to do a search in Google Maps on our address, it would take you to our neighbors, which was fine for me, flying under the radar and all. Didn't find this out until I ordered a Personalized Puzzle "Your Home is the Center of the Map" and found our little piece of the puzzle was our neighbors place!

Click image for larger version

Name:	puzzle map.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	45640

But now they fixed it! If I knew Google was coming I'd have put on my scuba gear!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=734
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote