Thread: Seriousness How To Join Our Happy Family!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #81
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Do you realize how long of a thread newcomers would have to read to encompass everything that can be found in the llounge?
VR, the "Is it donut day yet?" doggie, is always here to give us all advance notice that MR Donut Day (2nd day of every month, BTW) is upon us. Let me add, just so it's clear, that some of our members (myself included, I'm just not as vocal about it) are obsessed with CHOCOLATE!! It won't take anyone long to figure that out!
My sincerest apologies! I meant no offense leaving anything out. Heck, most of this stuff is way before my time and I've been here over a year!

Maybe someone can create a scavenger hunt to all discover all of the hidden and precious jewels found in the llounge! That scavenger hunt before Christmas sure was a lot of fun! Oliver Twist, anyone?
The upcoming contest will be even more fun!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote