View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #123
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
k2pdfopt command-line tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJM View Post
Thanks for your quick and precise reply.

I have exactly typed: k2pdfopt *.djvu -m 0.05 -as- -ws 0.2 -col 1

And it says invalid entry. I have checked examples and I think I did it right but there must be sth wrong. Could you help?

Thanks again.
1. There should not be a hyphen after -as (-as- is incorrect). But that shouldn't be causing the "Invalid entry."

2. Try adding -ui- to the command line so that the user input prompting is turned off, e.g.

k2pdfopt -m 0.05 -as -ws 0.2 -col 1 -ui- *.djvu

3. If that doesn't work, and you are running in Linux, try putting *.djvu in double quotes, e.g. "*.djvu".

4. FYI, arguments before or after file names on the command-line doesn't matter. k2pdfopt scans the entire command line for option flags first and then goes back and does all of the files with the specified options.

Also: Are you typing the options as part of the command line (which is what I intend) or are you typing them into the user input menu/prompt from k2pdfopt (not intended and won't work)?

Last edited by willus; 08-24-2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Added final question
willus is offline   Reply With Quote