View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #26
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I talked to Kobo today. They said there were issues with people claiming their giftcards/gifted books so the service was suspended. I asked if this was just a temporary situation and told yes, but they have no estimate as to when gift cards would be available to purchase online again.

Meanwhile, my local Best Buy doesn't carry the cards. I called two of the stores in Las Vegas to see if they had them (I have releatives who still live there), but they don't have them either.

ETA: But Frys does have them.
Thanks for the update. I think Target carries them, but I'm not certain. I know they have the Kobo readers.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote